!I live to try new beauty products! It’s honestly the only way to find out what works and what doesn’t. I picked 7 products that I’m using on a weekly and daily basis. Here’s the breakdown of why I’m reaching for these products:
- On the rocks shampoo- Drybar: This a clarifying and detoxifying shampoo. I really need this in my life because my hair get’s VERY greasy at my roots and no matter how much I wash it, a waxy feel to it remained, but this shampoo has changed the game. I like to use this 1 a week in unison with a purple shampoo to keep my hair toned and the scalp mask I’ve been using to keep the dandruff and dry skin away (check out my last blog post to get the ingredients).
- Boy brow- Glossier: This has become my staple for my brows. The days I have to be at my job I like to get up and be out the door asap so using this has simplified my brow routine for a day look. I like to use the one in the shade brown because it has a tint added to it so I don’t even have to fill them in and the texture keeps them in place all day.
- Bubble sheet mask – Glam glow: I might be late to the trend of oxygenated masks, but hey, late is better than never! I’m so glad I tried this mask. I saw a huge difference on my skin and my pores were a lot cleaner and looked smaller.
- Matte liquid lipstick- Anastasia Beverly Hills: I grabbed this lipstick at Sephora because it was on sale for $12 and I didn’t even think twice. The color doesn’t work on it’s own for me but with a darker lip liner, it’s everything! I like for my lips to look a little bigger so it helps them with dimension and the illusion that they are. Must have if you don’t want fillers 😉
- Facial spray-Caudalie: This grape water is a holy grail. The bottle I have is my 6th one and I can’t get enough. My skin get’s really dry around cheeks but oily on my t-zone and when I travel it acts up even more, I break out and have dry patches.This spray hydrates and calms my skin. It also helps me set and remove my makeup on a daily basis.
- Bronzer-Bobbi Brown: I’m really liking this matte bronzer by Bobbi Brown. You can contour with it, bronze all over your face, and use it as an eye shadow for a natural look. It doesn’t cake or give me a muddy look. It’s between a warm and cool tone so for me it’s the perfect shade.
- Mascara- L’Oreal: One word, “WOW“. I’m impressed, I will re-purchasing this every single time. No need for expensive mascaras, this one is better than any high end mascara I’ve tried, and trust me I’ve tried them all. Nothing beats the price and it gives you the false lash effect 100%.