I’ve been on the Kopari beauty bandwagon for a couple weeks now and I’m enjoying their coconut melt so much! I shave with it, take my makeup off, use it as a hair mask, etc. To be 100% honest, I haven’t had the best experience with coconut oil in the past, but now after switching to Kopari, I came to the realization that I wasn’t using the appropriate one for me and that not all coconut oils are the same, so I haven’t been able to get enough of my coconut melt. I got inspired by our ever trusty Pinterest to make coconut melt baths because they help nourishing the skin (perfect for winter). and I added activated charcoal for an extra purifying effect. I hope you guys enjoy this super easy DIY
- 1 cup Kopari coconut melt (or any other coconut oil of your preference)
- 3 tbs of sweet almond oil
- 2 activated charcoal pills
- Needle or toothpick
- Ice trays
- Microwave friendly bowl
- small container
- Add Kopari coconut melt and sweet almond in a microwave friendly bowl
- Put the bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds (no more than this) and mix it together
- Take the activated charcoal pills and open them carefully(they can stain) and place them into a smaller container and add a bit of coconut oil and mix together
- This is where it gets fun, you can do one of the bath melts just to be a coconut one (all white), or combine the charcoal and oil mixture together and create all black bath mets, or as you can see on the picture you can marble in the activate charcoal for a cool looking effect.
- Marble: Place the oil mixture onto ice tray and then add a couple dots of the activated charcoal. Use something pointy like a needle or toothpick to move around the activated charcoal mixture and place in fridge
- Place the mixture on ice trays. I used square ice trays. You can get creative and use different shapes such as hearts, ovals, flowers, etc.
- Place the filled trays in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes
- Voila! Cute bath melts you can keep in your fridge and use for relaxing at home spa nights